- Book a winter stay at Woodside from as little as £25 per night
- Our first Facebook competition has ended. Are you a winner?
- Maver's Ian Giddins with part of a 130lb catch
- Woodside regular Andy Kinder brings a carp to the net on Woodside pool
- Ash Bradley with a fine example of a Woodside perch
- Whether your an angler or just looking for a break, our holiday cottages will impress
- The jewell in the crown!
- Home to some truly awesome perch!
- The newest water here at Woodside Fishery
- Dedicated silverfish pool at Woodside - now open
- Woodside Fishery is beautiful all year round and is unlike any other fishery
Woodside Fishery is an established fishing complex set within the beautiful rolling hills and pasture lands of the South Shropshire countryside. There are three pools available to both the pleasure and match angler alike, all offering superb day ticket fishing. The pools are heavily stocked with a variety of coarse fish including, most predominantly, carp and tench, with large numbers of roach, rudd, bream, perch and chub.
The pools are co-owned by Peter Hughes and his brother David. Together, they have taken great care and effort to create a very natural setting in which anglers, young and old, can come and enjoy themselves irrespective of whether or not they catch fish all year round. But, don't just take our word for it. See what other people have to say.
We hope you find our website useful and informative. If, however, you have a question, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
This website was designed for use by Internet Explorer 7 and above, Firefox 2 and above, Opera 8 and above, Google Chrome and Apple Safari. It is advisable that one of these browsers is used to view this website for compatibility. Click here for more information.